Sunday 3 May 2015

Estella Practice Hair

In studio today I have been practising the hairstyle in which I will be creating for my informal Estella assessment. Estella's character unlike her mother is quite a tidy look.

So I have chosen to give her a traditional Victorian look.

Things I used

  • Pin tail comb
  • Small curling tongs
  • x2 hair grips
  • x1 hair band
  • hair pins
  • hair gel
  • hair spray

The hairstyle is quite simple to create


  • Firstly I sectioned the hair into three parts(front, middle & back)
  • I then parted the front section so that the hair was centre parted
  • I styled the middle section in a ponytail and then created a bun
  • Curled the back section
  • In the front I swooped on side round the ear and pined in place with a hair grip
  • Then I repeated on the opposite side
  • I sprayed hair spray to hold in place






No comments:

Post a Comment