Tuesday 5 May 2015

Evaluation of Claudia & Mrs Laderman

The last and final topic of the year. I am so thankful that it's finished, not in a bad way. Creating Claudia and Mrs Laderman wasn't as hard/stressful as I thought. Luckily I feel like everything went smoothly for the first Time in my course.

I'd say the hardest part of this project was the presentation part where a lot of research needed to be carried out. In a way this could be why I found creating the looks quite easy because there was a great amount of planning before hand. 

I would say for this project I could have possibly worked harder on my time management, as I shot both Claudia and Mrs. Laderman final images today. However knowing myself I work so much more better under pressure. 

Out of the three projects I have work on this year, I'd still have to say 'great expectations' was my favourite. I enjoyed Claudia and Mrs.Laderman but I feel if I had the same amount of time as I did for the new Elizabethans and great expectations my chosen look could have been slightly better in detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment