Sunday 3 May 2015

Miss Havisham Continuity

So the day has come where I had to recreate my Miss Havisham. How did it go? Not as good as id liked it to have.


  • Gelatine
  • Foundation
  • Primer
  • Ben Nye contour palette
  • Glycerine
  • Supra colour palette
  • Fake blood

  • Medium curlers
  • Tail comb
  • Hair pins
  • Dry shampoo


My make up application was fine, and all went to plan. I had a lil hiccup with my gelatine, as I forgot to soak it first which nearly ruined it. 

In the end I managed to fix the issue and apply the gelatine where needed. 

My before and after Miss Havisham are similar but not sure if I quite captured the continuity. My model thinks the application looks the same but I'm unsure.

Well here it is my finished continuity look along with my face chart and notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment