Sunday 3 May 2015

Evaluation of project

Evaluation

So the 'Great Expectations' unit has come to an end. I must say I have enjoyed this unit much more than 'Red heads & Royalty'. As with any assignment there was stressful days, but I guess that's just what happens working under pressure and panicking that everything goes smoothly. This unit has  been very interesting, I think I possibly read 'Great Expectations' in school but didn't remember anything about the story. However maybe its the fact that I'm older I found the story really interesting along with the film and BBC 3 part series.


I'n my opinion of my Miss Havisham continuity, I feel I could of made it a bit more exact, even though my model thinks the two finished images look very similar. In speaking that I still need to look through my images and compare. During my second timed assessment, my gelatine went wrong, as i forgot to soak it first. So when it came to heating it just started to fizzle. I added water to it and managed to get some out of it to complete my look.


I know for the future that I will need to write my step by step in greater depth and possibly have back up stock in the event of disaster.


I am really happy with my informal assessment, of the character Estella. Everything went smoothly, this could be because it was informal so there was less pressure. The make up and images in my opinion are just what I wanted to achieve.


No comments:

Post a Comment